Posted by Neil Crosby on September 29, 2005 12:35 PM
Forgive me for link dumping instead of writing a proper entry yet again, but today is my one year anniversary with my girlfriend. So, really, there’s more important things to think about than writing a full entry :)
- Did you say dogging or blogging- Brits confused
- Now this was an eye opener, even though it shouldn’t have been. When the Colin Crosby Heritage Tours website opened, I was told by someone that they didn’t know what a “blog” was. Looks like they weren’t the only one. Tomorrow I’ll be replacing “blog” with “journal”!
- Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility with Firefox
- A few tips and tricks for using the Web Developer Toolbar to the best of its ability.
- Lifehacker’s guide to weblog comments
- How to write comments in other peoples’ web-blogs - I need to pay attention to this!
- Getting Rid of MS Smart Quotes
- I had to use this recently for a CMS I was writing so that my client could copy & paste straight from Microsoft Word. A very useful little function.
- Slashdot’s Validity
- So Slashdot doesn’t quite validate? Frankly, with all the adverts they have to shoehorn into the site, they’ve done a pretty damn good job.
- XHTML Character Entity Reference
- A very nicely laid out table of HTML character entities. One to del.icio.us.
- A keyboard made entirely in CSS
- An example of kooky CSS that I hadn’t seen before. Rather funky.