Posted by Neil Crosby on January 7, 2006 11:01 AM
Right - it’s time for a bit of a link clearout. These are links I’ve been sitting on for a while, thinking that I’d end up writing something insightful about them, but never got round to it. So, here goes…
- Retrievr - You draw an MS Paint-alike picture, it retrieves a set of pictures from Flickr that look like it. Ingenious.
- Mouse-Over DOM Bookmarklet - indisputably brilliant bookmarklet that shows you a view of the DOM just by moving your mouse over your document.
CSS is not hard to learn - if you recognise it for what it is - Ne’er a truer word spoken. But don’t forget -
We need ducks in this pond, as otherwise it will overflow with bread thrown in by old ladies.
- Ten RSS Hacks - A list of ten things that you can do with RSS.
- Quick Start Your Design with XHTML Templates - A really useful set of templates that really do speed up development time.
- Standalone Trackback Pinger - Lets you manually send a trackback if your blogging software doesn’t automatically support it.
- Cloudalicious - Another website that uses del.icio.us. This one shows you the tags people use to tag a page over time.